googled23141113cd447d4.html Fernando's Magic

Fernando's Magic

Thursday, July 13, 2006


This was send in by bro. Hugh Scott

The first is the full galaxy. In my minds eye I can see the finger of God moving across empty space forming the milky way. The second is the Rho Oph gas cloud, I see the colors of jasper and sardine stone....... Here is a quote also:
THE.BELIEVER'S.POSITION.IN.CHRIST_ CHICAGO.IL SUNDAY_ 55-0116A E-50 Now, into His church, you that's positionally is seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, be humble, brethren. Someday the Holy Spirit will speak to you, call you out to one side somewhere in a little cabin on a hillside, or in the washroom, somewhere, and there will anoint you for a certain service, or certain thing to do.It won't be the laying on the hand of the presbyters or elders. It'll be the laying on the hands of God Almighty, Himself, to put a new ministry in you, and a new robe on you, and to set you out as an example. And all the demons out of torment will never upset you. God, grant, my brethren, that we'll each one receive this blessing. Shall we pray.

1 Comments:

  • Hello,
    I am also a believer of the Message as brought by William Marrion Branham. I blog very actively.I found your blog by googling for blogs that have something to say about WMB.
    I really liked these images you posted.
    You say the top image is a galaxy but I am too unintelligent to understand how a whole galaxy could be captured in a shot.
    I don't know if I will remember the link to this page later, but you could help me by following my blogger Id and leaving a comment on any of my pieces. I will find you again that way.
    God Bless You!

    By Blogger Vessel of Mercy, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home